What is an HR Advisor?
Helping clients achieve their full potential is the key driver for our HR Advisor team and Payroll Network as an organization. The rapidly changing COVID-19 marketplace requires companies to be nimble and smart, in order to survive, and thrive. Do you need some help? Our HR Advisor experts analyze, then optimize your entire HR process. Payroll, time, talent, HR, benefits, tax and compliance are fine tuned to meet your specific needs.
The HR Advisor team helps businesses of all sizes, with proactive support in a collaborative partnership, to handle all your HR needs.
Experience HR Advisor:
HR Advisor Process
What’s Your HR Action Plan?
- Protect Your Workforce in a COVID-19 Marketplace
- Educate on the new FFCRA and CARES Act
- Deliver Webinars, COVID-19 Resources, Articles and Templates
- Understand and Update HR Policies and Procedures
- Complete HR Compliance Discovery
- Develop a 12-month HR Action Plan
- Update Employee Handbook
- Streamline Form I-9 Process/Audits/Workflow using iSolved
- Revise Job Descriptions
- Switch to Electronic Onboarding Using iSolved
- Modernize HR Policies (Processes/Forms/Checklists/etc.)
- Correct Employee Classifications
- Exempt vs Non-Exempt
- Employees vs Independent Contractors
- Confirm State and Federal Compliance
- Establish Management Training
- Increase Employee Engagement
Our HR Advisors Help YOU Succeed.
Do You Need an HR Advisor?
Ask yourself these 5 questions:
Are you up to speed on the latest HR best practices?
Have you updated your Employee Handbook in the last 12 months?
Are you confident that your current policies comply with federal and state regulations?
Do you have a competitive new employee onboarding process?
Are you taking steps to ensure you retain key employees?
I wanted you to know that I appreciate all of the help that Payroll Network has provided during this pandemic. You’ve been very proactive during this time with your webinars which have been very helpful, showing how the calculations for the benefit premiums should be calculated, and you’ve made it so easy for your clients to key in these tax credits and tracking them and making certain reports available.
All of this is very appreciated!
HR Advisor is a game changer. The Payroll Network team is outstanding and I can focus on business strategy and revenue growth.