We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes…ever! We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of your most important assets. We store and process your information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services. Occasionally, we may contact you with product updates or special offers that may interest you.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
Payroll Network complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
To learn more about the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, and to view Payroll Network’s certification, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/
As part of our commitment to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, Payroll Network:
- recognize the right for a data subject to access information held
- recognize the right of a data subject to request independent dispute resolution via an EU Data Protection Authority (DPA)
- recognize the right of a data subject to invoke binding arbitration for resolution of complaints via the Privacy Shield panel
- disclose we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or any other suitably authorized US statutory body (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) or public authority
- disclose that data subject data may be provided to third parties for localized payroll processing expertise
- retain full liability in cases of onward data transfer to third parties as detailed above
Payroll Network reserve the right to the amendment or update of this policy at any time to take into account both legislative changes and incorporation of enhanced working practices. The revised policy shall be posted on our website for you to access and review.
Information Security Officer
2092 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Questions or Complaints
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your Personal Data to us as noted above (Contact Us). We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of your Personal Data within 45 days of receiving your complaint.