Job Opening – Outbound Sales Development Representative
Did you know that 40% of S&P 500 CEOs come from sales and marketing backgrounds? Payroll Network is recruiting recent college grads and other professionals looking to make the move into professional selling who want to jump-start their careers through Outbound Sales Development. If leadership is your ultimate objective, you’ll need the skills you’ll grow as a Sales Developer – they’ll help shape your future success, no matter where you want to end up.
Payroll Network’s Outbound Sales Development Reps are Sales Executives in training. You’ll earn a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus for each outbound marketing success. You’ll help Payroll Network Account Executives cultivate business leads that will turn into new clients. And, after a successful apprenticeship, you’ll be ready to move into Account Sales and take a generous commission for the business you close.
About 90% of Payroll Network’s new clients are referred to us by existing clients and trusted advisors…that’s how good we are. With our high growth objectives, however, we need to flip these numbers and get more at bats! As part of our Outbound Sales Development Team, you’ll be a driver of new business. Your success will be supported by a training program proven to work for people with passion, a little competitiveness, and curiosity:
Your first 3-6 months
• Learn Payroll Network services and messaging
• Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scrips, Go-to-Meeting
• Build relationships with your Sales outbound, research, field, and engineering counterparts
• Leverage any opportunity you can learn the market and our business
• Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup
• Continue to build on your core skills and service/industry knowledge
• Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
• Begin to expand your knowledge of Outbound Sales Development duties and responsibilities
• Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
Payroll Network is a mighty player in the Washington, DC/Baltimore metro area offering exceptional HR and Payroll software-as-a-service, and unparalleled client support an education. Twenty years ago, our founders gained a foothold in the emerging payroll and HR outsourcing business. Today, we are part of a network of iSolved service providers serving 45,000 employers and 50 million employees.
Apply today! Previous sales experience in technology doesn’t hurt, but it isn’t a requirement. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Outbound Sales Development Representative”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.