Job Opening – Time Implementation Specialist
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Time Implementation Specialist for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 70 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed three million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
The Time Implementation Specialist is responsible for being the professional resource assigned to manage the Time project for all new clients to handle the needs assessment/analysis (statement of work for payroll and TIME), data collection, configuration of the payroll and Time systems, testing, training, and processing of the first few payrolls in close coordination with the client and other departments within the organization as necessary. This position provides a positive and high-quality service to all new clients on-boarding with Payroll Network and requires thorough understanding of Time and payroll practices, processes, and applicable taxation laws.
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
Do you have the following essential traits?
- Outstanding proficiency with Excel and great attention to detail and ability to focus on numbers and spreadsheets — electronically and in paper form — for extended periods of time
- Previous experience in an accounting function and/or working with payroll system(s)
- Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
- Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or hold a visa that allows you to work in the United States without being sponsored by an employer.
Nice, but not necessary off the bat
- Experience working with clients to understand their payroll requirements, then developing a solution to extract data for import from one system to another.
- BA/BS desired – Accounting degree preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional by the American Payroll Association
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Time Implementation Specialist”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.