Job Opening – Tax Accountant
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Tax Accountant for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 70 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
The Tax Accountant is responsible for the below:
• Prepare the daily tax payment and reconciliation process for Payroll Tax Network’s in-house tax services
• Reconcile new client tax information and set-up reports and data
• Monthly/Quarterly tax filing duties
• Annual tax filing duties
• Resolve outstanding tax issues for clients
• Prepare communications as needed to the taxing jurisdictions
Do you have the following essential traits?
• Minimum AA degree in Accounting or Finance
• BA/BS preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years Tax and/or Payroll and experience in a payroll, tax and/or HCM software company.
• Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information daily.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
• Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and produce the desired results.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be passionate about client service and exceeding client expectations.
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Tax Accountant”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.