Job Opening – Vice President of Sales
Payroll Network is recognized as a leading HR & Payroll organization known for making employers successful with their human capital management strategy.
We’re seeking a proven leader for our successful, growing field sales organization. From our Rockville, Maryland HQ, the Vice President of Sales will recruit, coach and manage a strong bench of high performing Sales Executives to attain established annual sales targets. The Sales organization is supported by a robust marketing plan that leverages our key differentiators:
- Smart, caring, consultative professionals
- With deep community relationships
- Committed to our client success
- Using proven processes through the entire client life-cycle—from discovery and recommendation through implementation, service, continuing education—to ensure our clients successfully adopt our software and that their requirements are met, not only today, but well into the future…we never go away
- In addition, we are experts in the government contractor requirements for human capital management
Our 70 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a SaaS-based HCM solution which supports over 3 million employees. The impressive adoption of iSolved reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Payroll, HR, Benefits Enrollment, and Time and Labor Management. As an iSolved Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee lifecycle, from hire-to-retire! In addition to implementing and supporting HCM technology, Payroll Network offers professional services including managed services and HR consulting services.
Consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day and want to build on our achievements.
- 8+ years successful experience as a senior sales leader in the Payroll, Human Resource or related Software-as-a-Service market
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills or potential
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiations, written and verbal skills
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field, preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Vice President of Sales”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. (3/20/2019 2:39:53 PM)