Job Opening – Sales Executive
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Sales Executive.
Our 70 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
The Sales Executive is an outside “hunter” of new business-to-business sales. Our clients are employers with between 10 – 2,500 employees from a broad range of private sector industries. The Sales Executive approaches prospective clients, conducts requirements assessments, schedules and conducts all appointments with human resources, payroll and executive-level decision makers, conducts live demonstrations of our innovative SaaS-based human capital management (HCM) software, iSolved, prepares pricing proposals, and closes business to meet sales goals.
A sales-focused organization, Payroll Network equips our Sales Executives with the best tools possible for unlimited opportunities for success, such as extensive web-based and classroom product training, technical sales support and a dream team of marketing and business development professionals with state-of-the art marketing automation and networking opportunities. Compensation includes base plus uncapped commission and excellent benefits, including automobile and cell phone allowances.
Does this sound like you?
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day. The ideal candidate has the following experience or characteristics:
• Successful business-to-business sales experience, preferably in the Payroll/HRIS or Benefits software industry
• Skilled at prospecting for new clients and developing relationships with new referral sources
• Exemplary communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative, to follow-through and to meet deadlines
• Project a positive image in representing the Company to clients and the community
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Must have personal vehicle, a valid driver’s license for vehicles used for work and a minimum auto insurance liability limits of at least $100,000/300,000 for bodily injury and property damage and a clean driving record
• Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or hold a visa that allows you to work in the United States without being sponsored by an employer.
If this sounds like you, apply today
The position of Sales Executive offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. Kindly attach your resume to an email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Sales Executive”
Payroll Network thanks you for your interest.
We understand that considering new employment can be both exciting and challenging. We wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of an ideal situation.
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, and all other protected classes. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.