Job Opening – Payroll Implementation Associate
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Payroll Implementation Associate for its Rockville, MD headquarters. Our 60 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire! You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
The Payroll Implementation Associate is responsible for the below:
• Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive HCM/Payroll solution and guide the client towards the best solution for their business needs
• Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs to analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and recommend and implement appropriate solution
• Build long term relationships and trust with clients and colleagues
• Interact/collaborate with PNI associates in sales and customer service
• Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
Do you have the following essential traits?
• At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
• Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
• Excellent analytical skills and time management skills and ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and client facing experience
• Proficient using Microsoft Office
Nice, but not necessary off the bat
• Experience with Human Capital Management Solution(s) (Payroll, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance) either as a consultant or practitioner in a relevant industry, or with software implementations
• Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Payroll Implementation Associate”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.