Job Opening – Accounting Integration Specialist
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Accounting Integration Specialist for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 70 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
The Accounting Integration Specialist is responsible for a wide variety of accounting related tasks including the preparation of accounting informational reports and data files for transmission. The essential tasks include preparing operational and management informational reports, maintaining General Ledger mapping tables, preparing and transmitting GL Interface files, retirement benefit files, and maintaining reconciliations & confirmations for all transmitted information. The Accounting Integration Specialist works with clients to develop requirements, implement solutions and oversee the timely delivery of the defined accounting operations.
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
Do you have the following essential traits?
• Experience preparing accounting reports and data files for transmission, such as general ledger, tracking reports and reconciliation reports
• Outstanding proficiency with Excel and great attention to detail and ability to focus on numbers and spreadsheets — electronically and in paper form — for extended periods of time
• Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
• Experience working directly with clients to define unique accounting requirements, then documenting and communicating services to clients.
• Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or hold a visa that allows you to work in the United States without being sponsored by an employer.
Nice, but not necessary off the bat
• General knowledge of payroll and human capital management systems
• BA/BS desired – Accounting degree preferred
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) by the American Payroll Association or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Accounting Integration Specialist”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.