Go Green in 2018
Reduce or Eliminate Paper Year-End Forms
Employee Communication Toolkit
Payroll Network is here to help! Here are a few tools to help you educate your employees.
Educate employees about the benefits of electronic year-end forms vs paper forms
- It’s a more secure way to receive information.
- It eliminates the possibility of lost or stolen statements.
- Employees can access their statements any time. No need to retain paper statements.
- Reduces paper and the energy used to deliver paper, thus helping the environment.
Display informative posters in common areas
Click on the images below to download or contact email@example.com to request printing and customization.
W2s can look a lot like junk mail
“Agree” to iSolved Electronic Delivery
W2 on Demand
Nice. “Agree” to iSolved Electronic Delivery
Where did I put my W2?
Don’t wonder. “Agree” to iSolved Electronic Delivery
Send informational employee emails
At OUR COMPANY, we are concerned about the security and privacy of your information. That’s one of the reasons we are encouraging all employees to receive their year-end W-2s electronically.
It’s a more secure way to receive information and it eliminates the possibility of lost or stolen statements. In addition, electronic delivery allows you to access your statements any time. No need to retain paper statements. Also, by opting out of paper delivery, you reduce paper and the energy used to deliver paper, thus helping our precious environment.
Paper or No Paper – that is the question!
- If you select the Accept option, all your tax forms W2, 1099, ACA 1095 will be available electronically and you will no longer receive paper tax forms.
- If you select the Decline option, you will continue to receive paper year-end tax forms.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Your Name, Title
iSolved Help’s Guide to Electronic Delivery
Download from iSolved University Articles pdf ‘Opt Out of Year End Tax Forms Setup and Maintenance’ for answers to everything you wanted to know about Electronic Delivery!
Do you have any other ideas or suggestions?
Our best ideas come from our clients and partners, so please let us know. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and use the word GREEN in the subject.