It’s official! Payroll Network is one of the “Best Places to Work!”
Our Payroll Network staff, The Washington Post and The Washington Business Journal have named Payroll Network a “2018 Top Workplace” and among the “Best Places to Work 2018!”
Culture of Service
The Payroll Network culture is built upon the highest ideals. Our employees at all levels are service-oriented and strive to be the best in our field. We take pride in our ability to achieve and fulfill our clients’ broad needs and expectations.
As we hire new team members, we look for individuals who desire to excel in a full-service organization. We look forward to receiving your online application for our open positions if you believe you are a person who will succeed within our team environment!
Join the team that boasts more payroll and HR-related credentials than any other local payroll provider!
Career seekers who join Payroll Network become part of a team of professionals, supported by effective marketing and a talented back office that guarantees success and client satisfaction. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our dedicated staff as we increase our dominance in the Washington and Baltimore Metro Areas.
- Paid time off includes vacation, personal, sick, holidays, bereavement, jury duty
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Company paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with Guidance Resources Program
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Policy
- AFLAC insurance Enrollment
- Credit Union Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus Program