Time & Attendance Solutions
Want to improve your workforce productivity and how you use your labor resources?
Payroll Network's employee attendance and labor management systems help you plan, track, and transform basic labor data into information you can use.
Our employee attendance systems integrate with payroll, financial management and human resource packages, providing seamless data transport from punch to paycheck. We offer a complete range of attendance and labor management systems that will interface with the most popular financial software packages and enable complete utilization of your company's resources.
Why automate your time and labor management into one simple employee attendance system?
- Eliminate manual preparation of paper timesheets and time cards
- Consolidate attendance records for electronic submission to payroll
- Enable accurate reporting and analysis of workforce productivity
- Eliminate payments for unapproved or fraudulent overtime
- Apply complex business rules, allowing audit trail capability and critical information tracking
- Give employees self-serve access
Time and attendance solutions that match the requirements of today's work environment
With an effective time collection system, companies increase profitability by paying employees based on actual work time. Our solutions allow you to print reports and accurately track employee attendance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Whether your business requires physical time clocks, an online electronic time and attendance solution, or both, we can implement a system that meets your needs. Best of all, our solutions help you calculate hours and run reports to improve operational efficiency.
Payroll Network's time and attendance solutions meet the needs of today's mobile workforce. With flextime and telecommuting, you need a system that's flexible, easy-to-use, and Internet-based. Employees can go online or use a smart phone to manage their time, see their available leave balances, and request time off.
Easy access and real-time reporting bring objectivity and increased accuracy to time collection; issues can be raised and resolved right away. For hourly employees, you can build business rules into the system so that it reflects company policies. Companies with non-exempt employees gain the ability to stay proactive and look ahead to manage overtime more effectively.
Time & Attendance Benefits for NonProfits
Effectively manage the three most important operational items in a timely and accurate manner -- payroll, withholding tax, and accounting for hours worked. Payroll Network's Time & Attendance Solutions:
- Enable employee, group-level project, job and task accounting,
- Support automatic allocation of Related Payroll Expenses (RPE) -- benefits & taxes,
- Offer detailed employee reporting of labor and RPE costs for each job, task, and sub-task,
- Custom online payroll and time reporting tools and
- Your information is available 24/7/365!
Time & Attendance Solutions
- Time & Attendance Tracking
- Leave Requests and Reporting
- Leave Accruals
- Overtime Management
- Employee Self-Service
In addition to Time Management Solutions, we offer:
- Payroll Services
- Tax & Compliance
- HR Management Solutions
- Credit Card Processing and Merchant Services