Job Opening – Time Implementation Specialist
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Time Implementation Specialist for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 65 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
The Time Implementation Specialist is responsible for the below:
• Working directly with Clients to ascertain their needs and collect data to implement timekeeping module of HCM application.
•Prepare, input and test data. Coordinate with HCM Implementation Specialists.
• Travel to client sites to conduct training and/or client meetings as well as to install time clocks, as needed.
• Conduct online trainings and webinars.
• Provide support to the timekeeping module post implementation. Respond to client calls, emails, texts, etc.
• Coordinate demonstrations with the HCM vendor and participate in fact finding sales meetings with prospective clients and Sales Consultants, as requested.
• Make changes to client databases as requested.
Do you have the following essential traits?
• Minimum AA degree in accounting, technology, computer systems, HR, business or related field.
• BA/BS preferred.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year’s previous Timekeeping and/or Payroll/HRIS installation and conversion experience in a payroll, timekeeping, HCM software company.
• Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information daily.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
• Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously and produce the desired results.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be passionate about client service and exceeding client expectations.
• Some travel required.
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Time Implementation Specialist”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.