Job Opening – Payroll Implementation Support
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Payroll Implementation Support for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 60 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
The Payroll Implementation Support is responsible for accurate and timely entry of client payroll and HR data into our HRIS system. The individual will assist with documentation and testing of new features and functions and be required to identify data errors and follow correction process workflow.
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
Do you have the following essential traits?
• Outstanding proficiency with Excel and great attention to detail and ability to focus on numbers and spreadsheets — electronically and in paper form — for extended periods of time
• Previous experience in an accounting function and/or working with payroll system(s)
• Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
• Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or hold a visa that allows you to work in the United States without being sponsored by an employer.
Nice, but not necessary off the bat
• Experience working with clients to understand their payroll requirements, then developing a solution to extract data for import from one system to another.
• BA/BS desired – Accounting degree preferred
• Certified Payroll Professional by the American Payroll Association
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attach your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Payroll Implementation Support”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.