Job Opening – Client Support Associate
Payroll Network, a major Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution provider in the DC/Baltimore metro areas, seeks a Client Support Associate for its Rockville, MD headquarters.
Our 60 dedicated associates implement and support iSolved, a cloud-based HCM solution which just surpassed two million client employees. The impressive adoption of the iSolved platform reflects the value of having a single solution for all core components of workforce management: Payroll, HR, Benefits enrollment, Onboarding and Time Tracking. As a Founding Partner, Payroll Network implements and supports iSolved so clients can manage their employee life-cycle, from hire-to-retire!
The Client Support Associate provides Tier 1 phone support to ensure the best possible outcome for the client. The position offers a variety of career paths and options for advancement in a culture of teamwork that strives for continuous improvement and efficiency. Product training is provided in both classroom and self-paced webinars to ensure that the associate is completely equipped to manage client requests and questions and to provide world class client support.
You should consider joining our Payroll Network team if you get a kick out of both technology and people, thrive in a friendly, dynamic environment, and enjoy learning new things every day.
Do you have the following essential traits?
• Love technology and software applications
• Outstanding communications skills and excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• A track record for providing outstanding client service and support
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, produce the desired results and meet deadlines
• Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or hold a visa that allows you to work in the United States without being sponsored by an employer.
Nice, but not necessary off the bat
• Call center, technical support and/or phone contact with clients
• Experience in an environment of diverse, but related systems, platforms, and applications
• Knowledge of Payroll, Time, HR and/or Benefits policies and practices
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) by the American Payroll Association
• BA/BS degree – Accounting preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today
Payroll Network offers attractive compensation, full benefits and a sparkling career path. If you possess the above attributes, kindly attached your resume to an email expressing your interest or a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Client Support Associate”
Payroll Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Payroll Network, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.