Financial Services Professionals
Click below to view Paychex Insurance Agency's recent marketing flyer that directly targets independent insurance brokers.
Payroll Network enjoys strong working relationships with the professionals that advise our clients. Together, we deliver powerful, cost-effective solutions designed for each employer's specific requirements.
Like other savvy practitioners, you are always on the lookout for the latest planning ideas and tax-saving devices that will keep more profits in the pockets of your corporate clients and business owners. In addition, you must mitigate your risk, keep current on continuing education, and find the time to expand your practice. It’s no wonder that when the end of the week arrives your in-box is still full and your to-do list no shorter! You need to find ways to be as efficient as possible.
A Winning Combination
Payroll Network is a rapidly growing, local payroll and HR services provider founded and managed by CPAs. We serve hundreds of clients in the DC/Baltimore metro areas with an integrated, feature rich, internet-based payroll service and personal “high touch” support. We’ve formed mutually beneficial alliances with some of the area’s top trusted advisers to expand our respective businesses. The most important byproduct of these alliances is that we serve our mutual clients better.
Our alliances with trusted advisers are desisgned to meet each party’s objectives.
Develop New Business
- PNI offers its CPA Alliance Partners joint promotions, speaking and networking opportunities
- PNI publishes a twice monthly newsletter (circulation 16,000) which often feature articles and white papers authored by our CPA partners
Improve Service to Clients
- Offer your clients significant savings on Merchant Services through Payroll Network's alliance with iTransact
- PNI can customize hundreds of useful reports from payroll records for advisers and their clients
- PNI provides peace of mind by remitting accurate and timely payroll taxes to the proper taxing authority
- And, PNI taxes the responsibility for resolving all tax notices
- With the client’s written authorization, advisers are given on-line access to payroll data. The adviser can resolve payroll – related questions without reference to the client’s Payroll Administrator
Continuing Professional Education
- PNI offers its CPA partners CPE-to-Go. Compliments of PNI, CPE comes to CPA’s office, along with lunch (or breakfast) for the participants
We welcome the opportunity to develop alliances that benefit our mutual clients and would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your organization, goals and areas of interest.
Click here for more information about our alliance programs.