CPAs + Payroll Network: A Winning Team
Like other savvy practitioners, you are always on the lookout for the latest planning ideas and tax-saving devices that will keep more profits in the pockets of your corporate clients and business owners. In addition, you must mitigate your risk, keep current on continuing education, and find the time to expand your practice. It’s no wonder that when the end of the week arrives your in-box is still full and your to-do list no shorter! You need to find ways to be as efficient as possible.
A Winning Combination
Payroll Network is a rapidly growing, local payroll and HR services provider founded and managed by CPAs. We serve hundreds of clients in the DC/Baltimore metro areas with an integrated, feature rich, internet-based payroll service and personal “high touch” support. We’ve formed mutually beneficial alliances with some of the area’s top CPAs and accountants to expand our respective businesses. The most important byproduct of these alliances is that we serve our mutual clients better.
- CPE delivered - complimentary and conveniently offered at your offices featuring expert speakers on trending topics
- Knowledge Center Courses – Topics of interest to CPAs and their employer clients
- CPA Tax Assist – Dedicated Payroll Tax Professional at your service, prepared to take your payroll and tax questions
- Roundtables with your peers to discuss best practices
- Services to better serve our mutual clients including periodic custom reports and authorized CPA log in account
- Identify saving to your clients with our discounted credit card processing and merchant services programs
- Publish and promote your papers in our bi-monthly newsletter to reach new audiences
- Provide content to our Payroll AnswerMan Blog
- Be a subject matter expert presenter in our Knowledge Center
- Collaborate with us in jointly sponsored seminars to our clients and prospects.
We welcome the opportunity to develop an alliance with you that would not only benefit our two companies, but would also benefit our mutual clients. We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your organization, goals and areas of interest.