You've come to the right place!
Payroll Network is the leading independently-owned payroll services company that provides payroll processing and HR services to companies in Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland. Established in 1998, Payroll Network is the trusted, local provider of integrated payroll services offering professional, responsive and personalized service along with customized solutions.
The Payroll Network culture is built upon the highest ideals. Our employees at all levels are service oriented and strive to be the best in our field. We take pride in our ability to achieve and fulfill our clients’ broad needs and expectations.
As we hire employees, we look for individuals who display the highest qualifications in our field and desire to work in a full service organization. We look forward to receiving your online application for our open positions if you believe you are a person who will succeed within our team environment!
Join the team that boasts more payroll and HR-related credentials than any other local payroll provider!
Career seekers who join Payroll Network become part of a team of professionals, supported by effective marketing and a talented back office that guarantees success and customer satisfaction.
Even in these difficult economic times, Payroll Network has continued to grow! We outgrew our space and moved to a larger office In Rockville in early spring 2012. We are looking for eager and bright individuals to join our dedicated staff as we increase our dominance in the Washington Metro Area and beyond.
Payroll Network offers generous benefits to full time employees
- Paid time off includes vacation, personal, sick, holidays, bereavement, jury duty
- Medical Plan with Dental Reimbursement Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Company paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with Guidance Resources Program
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Policy
- AFLAC insurance Enrollment
- Credit Union Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Training is offered to employees to obtain payroll certifications and to keep on top of the payroll field!
Pick your path to a rewarding career!
- MANAGER OF NEW PAYROLL SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
- CPA MARKETING SPECIALIST
- TAX ACCOUNTANT
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- PAYROLL IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST
Thank you for your interest!