Payroll Network is a rapidly-growing, independently-owned payroll and HR solutions provider serving employers throughout Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland. Founded by CPAs, Payroll Network delivers the expertise, stability and clout of a national payroll and HR services company, with the friendly service of a company that’s just around the corner.
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Payroll Network, Inc. is a workforce management solutions provider that customizes payroll, timekeeping, tax filing and human resources services to address the unique requirements of employers. We value the professional development of our staff to back up our promise of personal service – the hallmark of every Payroll Network client experience!
We have earned a loyal following by offering clients the clout of a national player and the personalized service of a company that's just around the corner. And, our Payroll Network 6-Point Promise backs it up:
- Payroll Network has completed a successful independent review of its internal controls as documented by an SSAE16 audit by an independent CPA firm. Our management team requires disciplined attention to industry best practices.
- Payroll Network's President and founders are involved in the day-to-day operations and the management team enforces management controls that are in place. These management controls include the daily reconciliation of banking transactions and reviewed by management which deters any fraud or unethical behavior.
- Some of our larger clients require evidence and audits to ensure rigorous data security controls. We meet or exceed their sets of vendor standards and continue to pass their tests on an on-going basis.
- Payroll Network employs experienced and pre-screened professionals who collectively average over 17 years of payroll an HR industry experience.
- The Payroll Tax Network team average 21 years of tax experience. These professionals pledge confidentiality and a high level of professional ethics.
- Payroll Network supports the on-going professional education of its team members. They have earned 24 certifications from the following organizations: State CPA Boards, the American Payroll Association, the Society for Human Resources Managers, the Internal Revenue Service and Microsoft Corporation.
- Members of Payroll Network's management team reside in the community and sit on community and national boards. Our President and CEO is the past president of the Independent Payroll Providers Association.
- Payroll Network's founders have been in the payroll and HR industry three decades. The company has been in business for 15 years and serves small and medium-sized employers.
- Payroll Network has a very strong balance sheet and is debt free.
- Our CPA firm is Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, CPAs of Bethesda, Maryland who can comment on Payroll Network's financial stability.
- And, Payroll Network's bank is United Bank which extends Payroll Network ACH credit and can comment on Payroll Network's financial stability.
Disclosure / External Controls
- Payroll Network discloses to all clients on an on-going basis how they may independently verify that all tax payments are made the EFTPS system for Federal Tax and State Prompt tax System for State Tax payments.
- Payroll Network is an approved IRS e-filing firm.
- Payroll Network makes sure all client agency correspondence is sent to the client's address and not to Payroll Network. In the event of an issue, this ensures clients are notified first.
- The federal government and state governments are discussing the possibility of having payroll companies be licensed. Payroll Network has either met or exceeded the proposed level of standards they are discussing.
- Professional Liability and Employee Theft/Dishonesty Coverage